Together we are “unleashing unlimited possibilities for your mission, business, services, e-commerce sales, and wealth engineering” through website design.
“We take the hard work out of your mission to access the world with your ideas, dreams, and visions.”
- At Website Builder we specialize in designing and developing custom WordPress websites that create amazing opportunities to monetize your innovative concepts.
- This means that not only are the designs customized for you, the backend development provides simplicity is as well.
At Website Builder, our website designers will take care of your Social Media Integration by:
- Design and develop your site to be integrated with all of your social media channels, including Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and any other social media platform you desire.
- Social Media Integration includes custom social media buttons available for linking to your preferred social media sites, and displaying your amazing content feeds from your social media platforms directly on your site;
- We also provide automated news and information content from your website directly onto your social media business fan pages and channels.
ONLINE WEB COMPANIES
Web and IT Services By JP LOGAN
The explosion of the internet over the past 20 years has led to the development of one of the newest creative mediums: the website.
- Now with the advance of mobile, the greatest websites have taken user experience and responsive design to the next level.
Website Builder Web History
The birth of browsers that could display images was the first step into web design as we know it.
- The closest option available to structure information was the concept of tables already existing in HTML.
- So putting tables within tables, figuring out clever ways to mix static cells with fluid cells was the thing, started by David’s Siegel’s book Creating Killer Sites.
- Though it didn’t feel totally right since the main purpose of a table is to structure numbers, it was still the common method to design the web for quite some time.
- The other problem was the difficulty to maintain these fragile structures.
- On the other hand, tables had some awesome features like the ability to align things vertically, be defined in pixels or in percentages.
- The main benefit was that it was the closest to a grid we could get back then.
- It was also the time when so many developers decided not to like front-end coding…Read more from Froont.
Challenges of the Web
The following challenges contribute to this discrepancy and impede the Web from reaching its full potential:
Content Gap. Creation of locally-relevant content on the Web is impeded in many places by a lack of knowledge.
Life-critical information and services are in limited supply, especially for those who need help the most.
Technology Gap. More than one billion people who read poorly, read only languages not well-supported on the Web,.
Others have disabilities and are inhibited from creating and consuming Web content.
Research Gap. The Web is not just technology, but “humanity connected by technology”.
- Even experts do not fully comprehend the complexity and potential of this evolving system of people, information and links.
- This is a risk to the creative, yet responsible, evolution of the Web. (see the Web Foundation’s response)
Until now, there has been no coordinated effort to address these significant challenges and to promote the Web as an agent of human empowerment.
To fill this void, the World Wide Web Foundation was launched by Tim Berners-Lee,
The inventor of the Web, and others who have the knowledge and passion to realize the potential of the Web as an empowering medium.
Web Domains from Website Builder
The easiest way to register a domain is via the web.
There are thousands of companies offering to register a domain name on your behalf.
Make sure you read the small print.
Also, read some of the specialist Internet magazines.
You may get a certificate as proof of ownership sent to you after registering.
Most companies that offer registration via the web will first run a search to make sure the domain name you wish to register is not already taken.
You don’t need a website to register a Domain Name.
Each Domain Name has to be unique.
Some people prefer to register their name straight away to avoid the risk that someone else might register it before them.